Saturday, January 5, 2013

All is Calm, All is bright

Ok, ok, so my Christmas Eve wasn't as calm and bright as I would have hoped. The dreaded stomach bug attacked me about 10 minutes before the long anticipated meal was set before my family.  I sat, attempted to be in denial about my future, and ate a few bites. I was in bed by 8:30.  The food, however, looked amazing and judging by the moans coming from my family I can only assume it was as enjoyable to eat as it was to look at.  On the side was garlic broccolini and smashed potatoes, but the real wow factor was the Pomegranate braised short ribs. I ripped the recipe directly from Everyday food Magazine and wouldn't change a thing, delicious...or so I 'm told.



Pomegranate Glazed Short Ribs



To get the recipe from Everyday Food go here

No comments:

Post a Comment